Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I was just reading on your parents' blog. I was reading from the posts back in October 2012, your daddy wrote to you about how excited he is to shoot hoops with you or play dress up with you. How he ended the entry was "I hope we find  you soon!" When I read that last sentence I bursted into tears (that are still flowing). they are happy tears, because they've found you. Their miracle is coming to them! I cant imagine the  excitement your mommy and daddy are going through right now  it has got to be one of the happiest moments in their lives.

Just remember darling, you're perfect in my eyes. I love you. Youre a miracle! Im going to go now because i cant stop crying and its getting hard to see the computer screen(:

Love you, and I mean it,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment