Tuesday, January 29, 2013

you're a special one

I found out I was expecting a baby on September 12, 2012. It was the scariest moment of my life (don't take that personally). The first person I told was my brother' s girlfriend. She really calmed my nerves. a little . The next day I told my mom. She flipped out . I don't blame her. I can't image the thoughts that flooded her mind . Some people my age (14) would probably abort . I would never consider that. Adoption was my #1 thought when I found out. And no,  it's not because I didn't care about you. You are my world. It is because I care so much for you. I want the best for my baby.


    Although it didn't sink in that I was pregnant until a few weeks after the first ultrasound. I knew that I needed to do everything I could to keep you safe and healthy. I found your parents on a blog. Well, Grandma's friend showed us the blog . The day I found it I was so excited. I almost immediately knew they were the  ones(:
They were perfect.


Love you, and I mean it,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment