Friday, July 11, 2014

To The Boy Who Got Me Pregnant

     Even though you despise me so much and most likely will never speak to me again. Thank you.

Thank you for teaching me to love myself because obviously you didn't.

Thank you for letting me experience the joys of motherhood and pregnancy.

Thank you for allowing my body to stretch and scar into a perfect incubator for that life.

Thank you for allowing myself to experience true love... no, not from you, but from Clara Jane.

Thank you for everything.

Elizabeth.

2 comments:

  1. This is perfect. Forgiving our sperm donors is the greatest gift we can give ourselves I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing that you are so wise at such a young age and recognize what self-love is!!! Thank you for teaching me that love, forgiveness and appreciation is the answer to all problems. Love to you!

    ReplyDelete