Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Things Get Grey But There's Always A Safe Haven

Something feels different lately.

      It's like I can finally heal! Finally move forward and love myself and my decision I made. Like I can get to know Chelsy without feeling like it's all for Clara. That its for us and for our future.

      I have recently decided I want to become a Pediatrician. In my Patriarchal blessing it says dorm thing along the lines of "you will teach children of our father's love and they will learn that from an early age because of you." I feel like it's my calling. Maybe things will change along the way but I trust that He knows what He's doing.

     I've missed being a teenager. Working at a soda shop is the perfect way of learning how to be one. I just learned what Bae meant. Haha!

     I was invited to see your little brother and sister get blessed. It was a really and truthfully wonderful experience. They are so so so incredible.

     Included in this post is a picture of all of us & one of me and you.

LOVE YOU!!!!
Biz

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes to you on your journey to become a Pediatrician. PM me charlotteandscottadopt@gmail.com if you need info re becoming a physician. Please share our adoption website:www.charlotteandscottadopt.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes to you on your journey to become a Pediatrician. PM me charlotteandscottadopt@gmail.com if you need info re becoming a physician. Please share our adoption website:www.charlotteandscottadopt.com

    ReplyDelete