Wednesday, July 8, 2015

"BIZ!!!!"

Clara,

You're so big. I haven't written to you in so long it seems. I guess I'm just busy... I feel like I always say that.

You're 2 now. Isn't that incredible!? You make my heart soar when I see your face through my iPhone screen <3 I miss you so much every single day! You are my everything and I'm so proud of the big girl you're becoming!

A couple weeks ago we FaceTimed and had an awesome conversation about what you did that day. I think it's pretty insane to think you can say my name and understand (to an extent) that you know you grew in my belly. :) In the beginning of that FaceTime call you said *gasp* "BIZ!!!!" and my heart fluttered.

I've always said I'm thankful for open adoption, always.. but now it seems like I'm even more thankful. You know me, and thats a blessing.

I miss you like crazy baby. I can't even  explain. <3

Well, I will get back to you soon, hopefully!

Love You, And I Mean It,
Birthmomma Biz

1 comment: