Saturday, April 11, 2015

Finally

Clara Jane,
Sorry for not writing in what feels like forever...

Last weekend, which was Easter, your mommy and daddy announced HUGE surprise.

After 5 years of infertility, many prayers & tears, through IVF your mommy is now expecting. I cannot begin to express my joy & excitement for not only you, but your incredible mommy. She prayed for this for YEARS... of anyone I know, she deserves it most.

You are going to be a big sister in a few months, and that's not the end of the surprises....
It's not 1 baby, oh no, here comes trouble with 2!!!! YES! TWINS!

I have had friends ask me if I am jealous in any way jealous, sad, angry, annoyed... etc. My answer, "Uh no! How could I be for someone who deserves it the most. For my baby girl (who's not such a baby anymore) to become a big sister! SAY WHAT?! Stoked, so excited." There is not an ounce of jealousy, sadness, anger, anything!

Pure pure joy!
This is how your mommy and daddy announced it to me, before the rest of the world! LOVE!

Love You, And I Mean It,
Birthmomma Biz <3

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elizabeth! I just chanced upon this blog, and would love to have an e-mail conversation with you about being a birthmomma.

    ReplyDelete