Thursday, February 7, 2013

A Roller Coaster Of A Ride

I can't even imagine what your mommy and daddy went through. Waiting for a birthmother. Thinking "what if we don't get "picked"  by anyone?" Thinking there's a possibility that we will have to wait 10 years to even be chosen.

      I was so very blessed to find your parents so soon. They're perfect.

one of my favorite memories with your parents was when we went and saw the zoo lights at the Hogle Zoo. On our way home we were driving and your dad started to sing. It may not be very funny or exciting to you but it was so silly to me. I hadn't ever really seen that side of him before(: It may have been embarrassing for him to have me laughing at him. I loved it though. <3

    Its been really hard, this journey of pregnancy. Feeling sick every morning for like 2 months straight. (Thats not an exaggeration) It was 24/7. But I'm so thankful for you. you changed my life. This is Heavenly Father's plan and he knows what's best for everyone. You're a miracle, honey.

       One amazing thing if pregnancy is feeling the first flutters, and then  feeling full on kicks. Actually, as I'm writing to you youre elbowing me. Haha, I love it though. Youre a true miracle.

Sorry this post was a little of everything. (:

Love you, And I Mean It,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment