Sunday, February 24, 2013

I Hope You Know, Little One

I'm sorry it's been a while since I've written to you, darling. But I want you to know that I love you. I don't want you to ever feel like I placed you for adoption because I didn't love you. I did it because you are my world. And I want you to have the best life and future. And at my age I just can't give that to you. I know that I can give you love but that's not all a child needs.


       Today in church we were talking about trials. I am going through the biggest trial right now. But with Heavenly Father on my "side" listening to my prayers. I can get through this. I want you to know that if you're struggling you can always turn to The Lord for strength and peace. He has given me such strength in this and I know that I can always turn to him.



        I don't ever want you to feel like I don't love you. Because I do. You're amazing. You're beautiful, baby girl.



I would write more but I can't stop crying. I love you

Love You And I Mean It,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment