Friday, August 2, 2013

I want you to be proud of me

I have been thinking about this a lot lately, what does my future hold?
I've been dreaming of a future in writing. Go to a great college, write a book. Not just any book. A book about my journey of being 13/14 and pregnant, and then placing a baby.

     I want you to be proud of me, Clara. I want you to look up to me and go "I want to be just as strong as my Birth-Mommy." I want to be an example to other Birth-Mothers out there. That just because this difficult thing happened in our lives we can move on and become what we've always dreamed to become. We are the strongest women out there.

      The reason why I want to share my story is because of the interesting things that occurred. Being 13/14 and pregnant. And then the hardship of the placement. Not all girls who place have as bad of grief as I do.

     Every single day I struggle. I struggle to hang on. "Can I do this anymore?" "I can't" flipping through pictures and wondering if maybe your parents wouldn't have to move from Salt Lake to Houston. Having that little bit of hope that you'll stay here. But that's not reality. Reality is, they're moving. And there's nothing I can do about it.

Love You, And I Mean It,
Mom

   

1 comment:

  1. Your daughter is beautiful and I love that you had the inner strength to make the hardest decision that most teenagers wouldn't. I will definitely be following your story!
    http://facebook.com/EricaAdopts

    ReplyDelete